This support article applies to RSVPify 1.0 and 2.0.
In RSVPify 1.0
1. In the top right of your screen, click the user menu ('Hey, Your Name').
2. Click 'Buy a Domain.'
3. Follow the on-screen prompts.
4. Allow up to 72 hours for your domain to successfully direct to your RSVPify event
In RSVPify 2.0
At this time, RSVPify 2.0 doesn't offer in-app domain name purchases. Purchasing and configuring a custom domain is easy, however. Here's how:
1. Purchase your domain using a domain registrar such as GoDaddy.
2. Once purchased, configure domain forwarding. Quick-and-easy instructions for GoDaddy domain forwarding can be found here.
3. Set your domain to forward to your RSVPify event's URL (http://yourevent.rsvpify.com). Optionally, you can have your custom domain forward to https://yourevent.rsvpify.com if you'd like to use a secure connection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not enable 'forward with masking.' While masking will conceal the RSVPify URL upon redirect from your domain to your RSVPify RSVP form, guests using the Safari web browser for desktop and mobile may have trouble with your RSVP due to elevated security settings common with Safari users if masking is enabled.
Tags: domain, URL, custom, forwarding, buy, www, registar, registration, .com