If you're seeing the error message 'The email format is invalid' on Step 1 of the RSVP process and you're positive you've entered a properly formatted email address, please ensure that your address is free of errant spaces before and after the address. Particularly if copying and pasting an email address, it's easy for an extra space to sneak its way in and wreak havoc!
Articles in this section
- My guests are seeing the error message "Sorry, we couldn't find your invitation. Please double-check your last name for a typo, and try again." Why?
- I'm receiving an error that I cannot include a link in my invitation, but there is no link. Help!?
- My guest(s) are seeing the error message "Sorry we are having trouble locating your invitation. Please try again, ensuring that your name is free of any spaces or special characters...."
- My event is showing the error message "Sorry, this event is currently unavailable. Please contact the creator of this event." Help!?
- I can't login and get an error when I try to reset my password. How can I access my account?
- I'm seeing the error message 'The email format is invalid' when trying to RSVP. Help?
- I'm having trouble importing my guest list. Help!?
- I'm getting the error "Couldn't reach server." Help!?