This support article applies to RSVPify 1.0 and 2.0.
The request for appetizer and entree selections can easily be enabled, disabled, and customized.
In RSVPify 2.0
By default, your event will not ask guests to select an appetizer or entree. To enable these options, follow these steps:
1. Open your event.
2. Navigate to Setup > Entree Options.
3. Choose to turn 'On' the appetizer and/or entree options.
4. Once set to 'On', you'll be able to customize the selections your guest will choose from.
In RSVPify 1.0
By default, your event will ask guests to select a non-vegetarian or vegetarian entree option. You can disable this question entirely.
2. In the navigation to the left of your screen, click Basic Questions.
3. To the right of the "Entree Preference" section, click the On/Off toggle button.